I Changed up my Channel!

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So I changed up my channel art and I even added a facecam to my videos now; we're getting pretty fancy and upgrading on my channel (not really but lets pretend okay?) and I was wondering if anyone could check out my channel art, specifically my banner since that's the only bit of channel art I've changed recently, and my recent video so I can get some feedback on the whole facecam aspect (technical stuff like audio syncing and aesthetic stuff like should I not have a border around the video and what not)!
Also I'm starting to mess around with including my face on my thumbnails as well so if you could let me know what I can improve on based off my recent videos thumbnail too that'd be pretty great!
Thanks so much in advance! I'm looking forward to seeing what I can improve on:bounce:

Reactions: dappergentmike

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I looove your channel artwork! I really dig the 8bit aesthetic. It's super cute. I also like the new Facecam! However, I'm not too keen on the pink border around it, especially since the game you're playing is predominantly darker toned!

Reactions: Justine

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I looove your channel artwork! I really dig the 8bit aesthetic. It's super cute. I also like the new Facecam! However, I'm not too keen on the pink border around it, especially since the game you're playing is predominantly darker toned!
Thanks so much! And same, for some reason I went with pink because that's what most of my channel consists of since I love pastels and all that, so thanks for the feedback on that, I'm probably gonna cut the border around my facecam overall:happy:

TripSide

Bing, Bang, Pow?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Looks really good tbh

Channel feels very comfortable a nice. Getting a slight chill vibe from it (Nothing wrong with that ofc).

I like it good stuff.

dappergentmike

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Video made me laugh several times :) well done! Love everything about your channel art etc, webcam might be a bit big? I don't know as I don't really do it that much :D as I'm not a cool kid :D

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Video made me laugh several times :) well done! Love everything about your channel art etc, webcam might be a bit big? I don't know as I don't really do it that much :D as I'm not a cool kid :D
Ya gotta become one of the cool kids and start using one:giggle: but yeah, I was having some troubles with it when editing but I finally figured out to get it down to the size I want to be. By the way, I'm glad my video made you laugh and thank you so much for the feedback!!

Reo Lazaro

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Enjoyed the video, your commentary style is really cool. Your comments about Marguerite's cooking were very entertaining ahaha. I agree that the face cam was a little too large, but only a little. Just need to make sure that it compliments the gameplay, not interferes with it.

Your channel art is really well designed too, its appealing and suits the channel well.

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Enjoyed the video, your commentary style is really cool. Your comments about Marguerite's cooking were very entertaining ahaha. I agree that the face cam was a little too large, but only a little. Just need to make sure that it compliments the gameplay, not interferes with it.

Your channel art is really well designed too, its appealing and suits the channel well.
Thanks so much for the feedback, I'm glad you liked the video! As for the facecam, I had so much trouble fitting it since it was my first time in quite awhile using one but I finally figured out how to make it smaller and what not so it won't be in the way of the gameplay next time!:happy:

Reactions: Reo Lazaro