I changed my channel name, and new videos are not getting many views..

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
it's really panic to change channel name, I'm doing it first but realize that it harmful my channel.

Noobzilla

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For branding purposes, I'd like to leave behind "DesignCourse" entirely, because I don't just focus on teaching design anymore, but rather backend development as well.

So, I'm sticking with just "Coursetro".

The good thing about this though, my engagement has been suffering for quite awhile already for a number of reasons (not frequent content, focusing on too many different topics, etc..) - But I'm refocused here in 2017 and I'll gain back my traction rather quick, I hope.
Ahh, makes sense. Being someone who already has what it takes to get to 100k+ subscribers I have no doubt that you will get back on track now that you are getting refocused. Best of luck to you and your channel in 2016!

DesignCourse

Reaction score
I personally would change the name to "Coursetro (Formerly DesignCourse)" for a few months so that your subscribers start to correlate the 2 names as one-and-the-same but also realize that DesignCourse is no longer the brand and then, after a few months, drop the (Formerly DesignCourse) part. Just my 2 cents.
Yeah, I think I'm going to do this. Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1485193384,1485192578][/DOUBLEPOST]Omfg.. Youtube doesn't allow ( ), so I tried brackets [ ]... Well, I did it too quickly and now my channel name is: Coursetro ]DesignCourse] instead of: Coursetro [DesignCourse]

I'm not changing it back, either, if it's true that I only have 3 times within a calendar year to change it.

Ha, oh well.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, I think I'm going to do this. Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1485193384,1485192578][/DOUBLEPOST]Omfg.. Youtube doesn't allow ( ), so I tried brackets [ ]... Well, I did it too quickly and now my channel name is: Coursetro ]DesignCourse] instead of: Coursetro [DesignCourse]

I'm not changing it back, either, if it's true that I only have 3 times within a calendar year to change it.

Ha, oh well.
It won't be the end of the world :)

Good luck moving forward - hope it helps!