I can't post in 1080p...

10ACITY

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I bought an app on my phone to edit videos because syncing music with dancing is painfully annoying espcially with a temperamental application such as Windows Movie Maker. The app I got can film and sync music all in one go so I don't even need to do any music editing. I would use the free version, but it can only export in 720p, not 1080p. The money was worth the convenience and so I went for it only to find out that the app thinks my phone can't manage 1080p and so only exports in 720p even with the paid version.

How important is it to have that extra resolution and does anybody know how I can get around this?

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1080p sure does make a different in the quality, but 720p isn't terrible either. I'm not too familiar with phone editing though. :unsure:

Pheelyks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
The recommended minimum is 720p. There's not a lot of people that will immediately click away just because they can't watch at 1080p. However, this sounds like something you should contact the app developer about.

10ACITY

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
1080p sure does make a different in the quality, but 720p isn't terrible either. I'm not too familiar with phone editing though. :unsure:
Neither am I, but I've started to try just so that I don't have to sync music on my laptop.