I Can't monetize YouTube videos?

ChintzyTurtle

Fastest Turtle on YTTalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Designer
I am an official YouTube partner and every time I try to monetize one of my black ops commentaries I get an email from YouTube saying I do not have permission to use the commercial rights and I don't want to try to monetize any more of the videos because they said they can take away my monetization privileges if I submit any more failed submissions, so what do you guys consider I do?

Reactions: Crypt

Crypt

Community Editing Channel
Reaction score
You may need a commercial use license from treyarch. This is where networks come in..[DOUBLEPOST=1367284213,1367284174][/DOUBLEPOST]They won't care that you have it uploaded but youtube will if you're trying to monetise it.

ChintzyTurtle

Fastest Turtle on YTTalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
You may need a commercial use license from treyarch. This is where networks come in..[DOUBLEPOST=1367284213,1367284174][/DOUBLEPOST]They won't care that you have it uploaded but youtube will if you're trying to monetise it.
Oh hi crypt! :D But yeah, I don't really like being a youtube partner when you're a gaming channel, it's kinda harder to get partnered with them as well, I might consider joining a network though but not sure which one.

ZoomZike

YTtalk Sonic
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
You're gonna have to get partnered with a Gaming Network in order to get the license for monetizing gaming videos >.<

ChintzyTurtle

Fastest Turtle on YTTalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
You're gonna have to get partnered with a Gaming Network in order to get the license for monetizing gaming videos >.<
Yea that sorta does suck, any networks you recommend I join?

ZoomZike

YTtalk Sonic
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Yea that sorta does suck, any networks you recommend I join?
There's many awesome ones, I haven't done too much research myself, so I think you should checkout some threads about one channels to choose.

What I do know is, don't join RPM or AwesomenessTV :p

Crypt

Reaction score
Oh hi crypt! :D But yeah, I don't really like being a youtube partner when you're a gaming channel, it's kinda harder to get partnered with them as well, I might consider joining a network though but not sure which one.
There's a lot out there. There is also a lot of things to consider when going for partnership with a network
http://yttalk.com/threads/things-to-consider-when-joining-a-network-choosing-the-right-one.56915/ check that post out and apply for a few.
Here are some network requirements:
http://yttalk.com/threads/list-of-networks-and-their-requirements.48515/

Reactions: ZoomZike

TheOnlyMrFazztastic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yh like zoom said, as a gaming channel you need a network, they will give you the ability to upload with the correct rights. Also without a network you most likly wont get rights because the game companies wont bother with small people like youtubers but with bigger networks....Money talks. So get on a network and you should be all good. Good look

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I am an official YouTube partner and every time I try to monetize one of my black ops commentaries I get an email from YouTube saying I do not have permission to use the commercial rights and I don't want to try to monetize any more of the videos because they said they can take away my monetization privileges if I submit any more failed submissions, so what do you guys consider I do?

hmm might want to look into fullscreen arcade or creator x... if your adsence gets baned your done! you will no longer beable to ever make money on your channel again. are you talking well recording or just putting up footage ?

Crypt

Reaction score
One thing I love about fullscreen, fullscreen arcade and creator x is gorilla. Most of the time it doesn't annoy your subs and can gain you a lot of extra cash. Although, make sure you're not in it for the money or you won't be as confident in your videos