I Can't decide what to use for my Charmed Channel :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Hey guys... I need Help I know I'm a good designer and all... but I'm having a mental Block with a design... for my Charmed channel... I want to Spice it up.. but how? can anyone Help?

i'm trying to post on threads that no one replied too...

But first thing i noticed (and this is all personal taste) but I find your channel background with you in a pose a tad... blah.

Perhaps try something different.

But first thing i noticed (and this is all personal taste) but I find your channel background with you in a pose a tad... blah.

NO! I won't because the Majority of the designs i create for my channel I've noticed other people have also got it too...
so by making the design i have now no-one else can steal the design. I have it Under Copyright Oath. anyone steals the design I get the money.
so Sorry I'm, not changing it, you may not like it (that's your own deal) but most of my friends think its better then my last 1 and i agree...
sorry But its staying!! I won't change it just because you think its ''Blah''
--- merged: Mar 9, 2012 3:29 PM ---

and I've just checked out your channel design, yours is nothing but Lego's....
where mine is more Unique and original... plus i took the shot from my own house with green screen....
Sorry, yours could do with a little spicing up though. would you like me 2 design 1 4 you? I'd be happy too!!

Woah, Sorry if you took offence dude... you were kinda asking for help on how to spice it up. So I gave you my opinion.

I think you kinda took it hard and perhaps didn't need to start dissecting my channel. :confused:

But since you brought it up, I'm aware that legos is not the most original idea, heck i put it in there when I first started the channel just cause It was blank.. but that's besides the point.

Just a friendly tip, perhaps learn to take other people's opinions and comments without getting so defensive.... especially if you ask for other people's help/opinion.

Woah, Sorry if you took offence dude... you were kinda asking for help on how to spice it up. So I gave you my opinion.

I think you kinda took it hard and perhaps didn't need to start dissecting my channel. :confused:

But since you brought it up, I'm aware that legos is not the most original idea, heck i put it in there when I first started the channel just cause It was blank.. but that's besides the point.

Just a friendly tip, perhaps learn to take other people's opinions and comments without getting so defensive.... especially if you ask for other people's help/opinion.

I do Apologuise, but i needed the help on my charmed channel account not the main one, but its cool now I've done a different design. sorry for the missunderstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back