(I can't accept any more, sorry!) Free youtube backgrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm, maybe one or two hours, also, i can actually make your name in minecraft style font, do you want that, or another font?

ok, i will make one for you! also i need your email so i can send it too you.[DOUBLEPOST=1345823025,1345822724][/DOUBLEPOST]Your the last one! because i'm going on holiday on sunday, have to pack tomorrow, yours will be finished a little bit later, i'm currently still working on another one! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1345829070][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks :)) Excited to see it when finished, soo, how long will it take??
i will send it in about 10 minutes, just had a little problem with the template a shifting a bit, but now sorting it!

ok sure, email to Bjornar. tufthaug @ hotmail.com Take away spaces
sent the email, message me if you would like me to change anything! :) but I hope you like it! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1345831946,1345831359][/DOUBLEPOST]i emailed you, have you got it?

Hi Lowz98! By looking at the title it says that you will not be able to accept any request. Would you like me to lock this thread? (If you would like to unlock it later, you can just let me or the other staff know in order to resume this service)

Hi Lowz98! By looking at the title it says that you will not be able to accept any request. Would you like me to lock this thread? (If you would like to unlock it later, you can just let me or the other staff know in order to resume this service)
ah! yes please that would be great! thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back