Services I can make pretty much anything(free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelesi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hey so if you want some thumbnails profile pictures or anything like that the i shall make that for free. All i want is a shoutout i just made a new channel and i would like too get it going. Reply too this what you want along with your email and it should be with you in less then 2 days.

Leveh

Reaction score
can you please make me an intro with my profile picture :)

DemonDoggie0811

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
do you have anything you have done that I can look at?

Rose Smith

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Heyo Im Rose and im a singer-songwriter on youtube (for some reason I won't let me link my channel but I can email it to you if ya want:)) I would love a new pic for my watermark like an avatar type of thing:smilingcute: I would definitely give you a shoutout on my channel!! My email is rosesmith9822@gmail.com :blush:

Thankss xxx

Razvion1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, thank you for offering to do that.
I would love to have a new avatar with a character that is cartoony drawn of a guy holding a small keyboard in hand and a new banner, a gaming banner with something from games of The Forest and Subnautica.
My email is razvion89@gmail.com
Thank you very much in advance IF you can do it, if not , no problem at all.

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey so if you want some thumbnails profile pictures or anything like that the i shall make that for free. All i want is a shoutout i just made a new channel and i would like too get it going. Reply too this what you want along with your email and it should be with you in less then 2 days.
Can you make me a thumbnail for my next video

Status
Not open for further replies.