Services I can make backgrounds for you on some conditions...

adventuresofbo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If i create you a background for your channel, you have to give me some promotion so you've got two options to chose from below.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
option 1
- a shout out in one of your videos
-my channel URL in the background somewhere (small)
-a link to my channel on one of your video's description stating that I had made your background
-and a subscribe from you on youtube

or

option 2
- a shout out on tumblr and/or twitter
-my channel URL in the background somewhere (small)
-a link to my channel on one of your video's description stating that I had made your background
-and a subscribe from you on youtube

however if you unsubscribe after a while or not even subscribe, not give me any kind of shout out, remove my URL from the background I had made or not state my URL in one of your video's description then I can report you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am more experienced in doing sketchy cartoonic drawings in the background, look at my channel's background to know what I mean.
If you want me to design for you you have to
1- agree with my conditions
2- tell me that you want me to design for you and I'll check your channel tell you if i will do it (because i had thought of a design idea) and then we can talk about it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will send the files as photoshop files or jpg. by email, so inbox me your email after I had told you I will make you the background
If you have any questions please ask me :)