Gaming I can get you the Views

VideoGamesEncyclo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
★ WANT ME TO UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO? ★

1) Upload the video to youtube ★

2) Send it to me in a youtube message... it's as simple as that. ★

3) Email me @ YaSherif.Vs.U@gmail.com stating that I have the right to that video to
go up on my channel with a link to ur youtube channel and/or video in the email for my records.
If I Upload your content (Has to be good quality) a link to your ★Channel will be given in the description Via a Direct Link to Your Very Own Channel and you get put in our

★Sub Box And every time we upload your video we will add a linked annotation to your channel, this will get ur channel viewed by my traffic and if they like ur video they will click that Annotation and subscribe.
What will you do for me in return? u will help put my channel in ur suggested channel box as well. I will check to keep our partnership going forward.
By submitting videos to, YaSherif you hereby acknowledge that you grant me a perpetual non-exclusive world-wide license (not ownership) to display, promote, or modify your video for commercial use.

● What that mambo jumbo means is I have to edit ur videos for youtube copyright rules. So it won't be a copy of urs that u uploaded, but very similar that it will not change in content. The email u send me is just for precaution from youtube contacting me saying that the video is a copy of one you uploaded so I don't get any strikes.

Want to see my channel hit up YaSherif on Youtube to see my work

GeezerGaming

We are the league of Extraordinary Geezers!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I don't trust those stars that you're using! :eek:.

Vlaerth

I play Old School Games
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Seems legit.

ZaphodX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
So basically all you do is upload other people's content, profit off it and laden the description with blackhat SEO keyword spam? Classy. 10/10.

MysticalCrate

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok, sounds good, message me as soon as you have done it and I will do the same! :D

GeezerGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ok, sounds good, message me as soon as you have done it and I will do the same! :D
We wouldn't recommend doing that mate! It's a waste of time, plus his channels not even getting lots of views, so you'd be better going solo! Or do what you want haha, it's up to you mate :D

MysticalCrate

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We wouldn't recommend doing that mate! It's a waste of time, plus his channels not even getting lots of views, so you'd be better going solo! Or do what you want haha, it's up to you mate :D
Fair enough I do kinda want legit views not fake ones :/

GeezerGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Fair enough I do kinda want legit views not fake ones :/
Well you would still get real views, but what he's doing is pretty much a rip-off.

Just look at some other comments, we just wouldn't advise doing it mate!

You're channels probably good enough to make it on its own, so just try & collab with others & put your name around and we're sure you'll get more success than you listening to this fella! :D