I became a full-time YouTuber.

I don't find that obvious. Would have been good to give an estimate, roughly how many percentage come from what income stream.
I wouldn't be doing it if I couldn't pay my house bills. Why does it matter how much money?Thats why it is obvious. I would be out on the road if I didn't make enough.

Do you have anything better to do then put people down. I stream full time and rely from that alongside the ad revenue I do get. I don't have a 1,000 euro house to pay for or kids to look after or anything that big. Have small place living it small and enough money to keep me going. When I said I was leaving to try this you put that down to even though I said I live well off. I don't think you are a mean guy but putting people down and insulting me isn't doing anybody anything. But listen, I take it with a grain of salt man, you do you, would appreciate not being called a liar.[DOUBLEPOST=1527884769,1527884537][/DOUBLEPOST]
He doesn't seem to realize this at all for some reason that not everybody is living in $1,000 houses but since we aren't like him, hate has to come with his words.[DOUBLEPOST=1527884816][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am a full-time streamer with sponsorhips and donations alongside ad revenue so thats how I make a living :) enough to pay my bills every month![DOUBLEPOST=1527884936][/DOUBLEPOST]
Seriously mate I can't get over how insulting you had to be here without taking the fact I am living cheap rent in a cheap place. Learn how to speak to people "grasshopper".

Sorry, too little too late. You clammed up, couldn't come up with a retort for days. You don't start a thread and then abandon it for days. I hit a nerve. Which means I was right. Where you are at is NOT sustainable. It's a fact. You can deny it, but you know I am right. You may grow and gain more security, but for right now, my opinion is right on the money.

Sorry, too little too late. You clammed up, couldn't come up with a retort for days. You don't start a thread and then abandon it for days. I hit a nerve. Which means I was right. Where you are at is NOT sustainable. It's a fact. You can deny it, but you know I am right. You may grow and gain more security, but for right now, my opinion is right on the money.
I mean if you come in a sh*t on someones accomplishments you are bound to "hit a nerve" every time. Does not mean you are right every time lol. I have nothing against you I just dont understand your unguided hostility towards straightupirish. The last post he made about trying this out your went at him to. You are basing your response on your own experience and that is fine. But just cause he has had a different experience then you is no reason to talk him in that manor.

Congrats bro, I like your mentality and encouragement. I am currently pursuing YouTube full time as well and pushing everyday to get to that next level. Subscribed.

I mean if you come in a sh*t on someones accomplishments you are bound to "hit a nerve" every time. Does not mean you are right every time lol. I have nothing against you I just dont understand your unguided hostility towards straightupirish. The last post he made about trying this out your went at him to. You are basing your response on your own experience and that is fine. But just cause he has had a different experience then you is no reason to talk him in that manor.

It isn't sustainable where he is at. Done. It's called having a solid grip on life. Relying on donations? Solid plan man, really...

My words are called a reality check, and they are blunt and to the point. The sooner he gets it the better it is for him. It isn't smart to let someone live in a dream world of make belief. If his current growth curve continues, good for him. But where he is now, and basing it on his past performance which is freely available on his social blade, he has no right to say he made it because he hasn't. He isn't even close. And he knows it, but is too afraid to admit it. And the blanket statement "you can do it too" is utter BS. No you can't. If you are lucky yes, but the grand majority of us are hobby zoned from the start. Everyone says I am not a nice person, but that is because I don't play by the "positivity is everything" handbook. That is a fairy tale. A lie. All those fake positive people can stuff it. The world isn't like that and will never be like that.

I'd be all for congratulating him on his achievements which are something every youtuber can aspire to (including myself), but then he had to go ahead and make statements that are utter BS.

Observe:
- Does NOT make enough money on Youtube alone to sustain himself
- Relies on donations

That is not making it. That is a recipe for disaster. As mentioned before. This is the point he should take that 6 month period to see if the trend continues. If it does he'll be sitting pretty, supporting himself on his YouTube alone and the donations being gravy. If he doesn't? Well... At least now he can't say I didn't do my best to pull major tom down to earth.

It isn't sustainable where he is at. Done. It's called having a solid grip on life. Relying on donations? Solid plan man, really...

My words are called a reality check, and they are blunt and to the point. The sooner he gets it the better it is for him. It isn't smart to let someone live in a dream world of make belief. If his current growth curve continues, good for him. But where he is now, and basing it on his past performance which is freely available on his social blade, he has no right to say he made it because he hasn't. He isn't even close. And he knows it, but is too afraid to admit it. And the blanket statement "you can do it too" is utter BS. No you can't. If you are lucky yes, but the grand majority of us are hobby zoned from the start. Everyone says I am not a nice person, but that is because I don't play by the "positivity is everything" handbook. That is a fairy tale. A lie. All those fake positive people can stuff it. The world isn't like that and will never be like that.

I'd be all for congratulating him on his achievements which are something every youtuber can aspire to (including myself), but then he had to go ahead and make statements that are utter BS.

Observe:
- Does NOT make enough money on Youtube alone to sustain himself
- Relies on donations

That is not making it. That is a recipe for disaster. As mentioned before. This is the point he should take that 6 month period to see if the trend continues. If it does he'll be sitting pretty, supporting himself on his YouTube alone and the donations being gravy. If he doesn't? Well... At least now he can't say I didn't do my best to pull major tom down to earth.
You haven't hit any nerve, I have put up with far worse words from far worse people. And fine if you are the realist you say you are and you are giving advice cool. I'm not stooping to insulting you, you can stay on that level. I'll come back in six months then with better results like I did last time. Simple as. Appreciate the advice man :)[DOUBLEPOST=1527949167,1527949116][/DOUBLEPOST]
Leave it man, you are wasting your time. Keep on trucking ahead. Appreciate the words.

Back