I am stuck!

TheChillGhost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok, so i'm not really sure what kind of responses i'm expecting to get to this, but I have been stuck at 48 subs for over a month now and I don't know why. I still post, I still respond to comments, I advertise my channel. Maybe I just suck. Any tips?

Pat Simmons

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You "advertise" your channel. How?
Where do you share your videos to? (two different questions)
How many tags do you use?
How frequently do you post?
When did you start? (just wondering)

Youtube is mainly a waiting game to. Sometimes you need to be patient. You don't know what game that you'll play that'll earn you a sub, or which video will go crazy. Answer these questions and I'll get back to you.

TheChillGhost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
By "advertising" I mean that I put my channel link out there on sites such as tumblr, here, on my social media sites, things like that. I use a decent amount of tags, I don't have an exact number. And I think my first video was around 7.5-8 months ago

Pat Simmons

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
By "advertising" I mean that I put my channel link out there on sites such as tumblr, here, on my social media sites, things like that. I use a decent amount of tags, I don't have an exact number. And I think my first video was around 7.5-8 months ago
48 subs is pretty good for that age. To help though you need to share your videos to your social media, it'll help a lot more than just a link. Make sure you don't spam though. Share it in the proper communites (depending on your social media) too

nyah sky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You also have to comment on other peoples videos similar to your channel with encouraging words and as people like and reply to your comment it will help you get more subscribers also.

Hellolabgroup

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I checked out your channel and really like your content :) (i subbed)
My biggest recommendation is to get involved in different communities on google+ and facebook, not only by posting but also by interacting with other members. On one of the communities I am a part of I started doing this thing where I'll post to the community page and say hey, if you post a video link below I'll watch and comment. And yes, I end up watching 40+ videos and commenting on all of them, but that just means I am creating a connection with each of those youtubers. It's time consuming but really worthwhile.
Also, consider looking for a mentor who operates a similar channel to yours and has a good sized subscriber base. Chances are, if they are successful they probably have a ton of great advice for how you can improve your channel. :)

Hope this helps! I'm watching your Life Is Strange series. Great job!

Love,
hellolabgroup

TheChillGhost

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I checked out your channel and really like your content :) (i subbed)
My biggest recommendation is to get involved in different communities on google+ and facebook, not only by posting but also by interacting with other members. On one of the communities I am a part of I started doing this thing where I'll post to the community page and say hey, if you post a video link below I'll watch and comment. And yes, I end up watching 40+ videos and commenting on all of them, but that just means I am creating a connection with each of those youtubers. It's time consuming but really worthwhile.
Also, consider looking for a mentor who operates a similar channel to yours and has a good sized subscriber base. Chances are, if they are successful they probably have a ton of great advice for how you can improve your channel. :)

Hope this helps! I'm watching your Life Is Strange series. Great job!

Love,
hellolabgroup
Thank you! I appreciate your sub very much as well as your advice. Would you care to tell me which groups you are part of so I could maybe join? also, I browsed through your channel and you seem like a lovely person to have as a mentor...if you'll have me xD

Reactions: Hellolabgroup

Hellolabgroup

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i'm not sure if i'm really qualified but i can help as much as i can :) go ahead and add me on skype ^_^ it's hellolabgroup there also!