I am so confused

caterpillar

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Lately I have been getting a lot of views on certain videos.. but no one is subscribing to my channel.
I'm not sure if they just don't enjoy the videos, but have watched them, or what their deal is aha but it's really starting to become annoying!

I have also been getting random messages from people trying to link me to programs where I can get my videos spammed with likes , comments, and views. Really? aha even more annoying!

Reactions: dylanmanincfanatic

dylanmanincfanatic

If My Thought Dreams Could Be Seen...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lately I have been getting a lot of views on certain videos.. but no one is subscribing to my channel.
I'm not sure if they just don't enjoy the videos, but have watched them, or what their deal is aha but it's really starting to become annoying!

I have also been getting random messages from people trying to link me to programs where I can get my videos spammed with likes , comments, and views. Really? aha even more annoying!
Hang in there on a long enough continuum everything will sort itself out in regards to views to subs!

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In the end it's better to get views than subs. If you make make up video's try to find a forum about make up and try to show your videos there and try to socialize with them. Try to find the people who like the content you make.
When you get a good amount of views you probably use good tags and many people found your video's.

caterpillar

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
In the end it's better to get views than subs. If you make make up video's try to find a forum about make up and try to show your videos there and try to socialize with them. Try to find the people who like the content you make.
When you get a good amount of views you probably use good tags and many people found your video's.
yeah my videos are kind of random. i don't have a theme of sorts aha i just do a little bit of everything because majority of the people that watch my videos like the things i post, but ah well aha that's why i joined this! to reach out to more people/see others videos

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just keep making video's you like. As long as you are having fun and you don't use copyrighted video's / music everything will be alright. Loyal subs takes a bit of time ;)

Reactions: JostenVlogs

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just keep making video's you like. As long as you are having fun and you don't use copyrighted video's / music everything will be alright. Loyal subs takes a bit of time ;)
Do This ^ and you should be fine caterpillar