• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I am maybe over happy for this - 10 subs~!

Lekjih

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I uploaded my first facecam vid, and it's been the best performing vid I have and now I'm at 10 subs, up from seven 2 days ago. I'm so happy because I honestly thought I was going to have to really fight for every sub then three came at once :'D I know it's not a big one, but it's important~

Raymond He

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on your first 10 subs :') I remember when i hit 10 subs my reaction was so similar to yours. You got a great channel and should defs keep up the great work! I subbed to your channel. Keep on creating great content and lets make the goal 100 subs next ;)

Reactions: Lekjih

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Nicely done! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Lekjih

foozelz

Reaction score
Congratulations on hitting 10 subscribers!

Keep gaming and uploading and I am sure you'll hit 10 more subscribers even faster and then hopefully it snowballs into more subscribers coming in!

BeccyBells

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It is a big deal! Congratulations! Soon enough you'll have reached 100, just keep going!

Reactions: micelodeon

CandyPhantom

"Random" is my second name
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations on 10 subscribers! It is important. Every 10 subs gets you closer to the top!

Subnerv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just reached 10 subs myself and felt extremely happy!
You are off to a great start! Keep it up!! :D

Ripper Roo

Reaction score
Congrats that would be an awesome thing to happen and you have reason to be happy as your channel will prolly keep growing good luck!

hatlesschimp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
10 is good mate! Im at 601 at the moment was thinking of posting in my own thread but think 750 or 1000 should be the next one. Looking back now its hard but its good fun as the milestone pop up more quicker or should I say more often. Its what drove me early on. 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 etc. I enjoyed them all and stopped to respect and acknowledge them. I now follow more how each video tracks now. Seeing if I can spot patterns and trends to help me. Goodluck and continue the good work mate!

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk