Other I am looking for people to Interview! Preferably if you are dating someone or have dated before.

Kiko-Q

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi my name is Kiko and this is my first time posting on YTtalk. For one of my new videos, I want to interview you guys about dating. Pretty much all you have to do is answer 3 questions on camera and send me the footage (I will edit it). I would prefer if you guys are from America/Canada and have dated before.
If you are interested or want more info message me at: franciscoq_re4(AT)hotmail.com

N.R.Walters

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is there any specific demographic range you are looking for? I'm a 21-year-old Male. also from the United Kingdom (England)

Reactions: Kiko-Q

Kiko-Q

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is there any specific demographic range you are looking for? I'm a 21-year-old Male. also from the United Kingdom (England)
Right now I am aiming to get Americans (because I will specifically compare them), but if I can't find anyone else then I will let you know! Although, if I do find them, I wouldn't mind collabing with you on a different project :)

Reaction score
We'd love to do this. My roommate and I host a weekend show called College and Bacon, maybe we can find a way to make this into one of our episodes, and then you can use the footage as well. We're open to ideas, hit us up!

Oopa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If this thread is still relevant send a pm on youtube!

Yt name: Anime Oopa

Mariah Kay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I’m down to do it! I’m 20 and I’m from Cleveland and I have a boyfriend. Hit me up on twitter or something because I just made this account like 5minutes a go and idk anything about it

Angelina S

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’m interested in doing this video I’m not sure if you still haven’t worked on the project I would love to answer your questions. I’m 23 female and have been in a relationship for 4 years.

Email me if this is still up for grabs or future videos
Moonlightstars55@icloud.com
Based in la