Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Other I am looking for people to Interview! Preferably if you are dating someone or have dated before.

Discussion in 'Other' started by Kiko-Q, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Kiko-Q
    Cash:
    $5
    Hi my name is Kiko and this is my first time posting on YTtalk. For one of my new videos, I want to interview you guys about dating. Pretty much all you have to do is answer 3 questions on camera and send me the footage (I will edit it). I would prefer if you guys are from America/Canada and have dated before.
    If you are interested or want more info message me at: franciscoq_re4(AT)hotmail.com

2. N.R.Walters
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $258
    Is there any specific demographic range you are looking for? I'm a 21-year-old Male. also from the United Kingdom (England)

Kiko-Q likes this.
  3. Kiko-Q
    Cash:
    $5
    Right now I am aiming to get Americans (because I will specifically compare them), but if I can't find anyone else then I will let you know! Although, if I do find them, I wouldn't mind collabing with you on a different project :)

4. Messages:
    Cash:
    $7
    We'd love to do this. My roommate and I host a weekend show called College and Bacon, maybe we can find a way to make this into one of our episodes, and then you can use the footage as well. We're open to ideas, hit us up!

5. Alex D
    Cash:
    $34
  6. Oopa
    Cash:
    $0
    If this thread is still relevant send a pm on youtube!

Yt name: Anime Oopa

7. Mariah Kay
    Cash:
    $0
    I’m down to do it! I’m 20 and I’m from Cleveland and I have a boyfriend. Hit me up on twitter or something because I just made this account like 5minutes a go and idk anything about it

8. Angelina S
    Cash:
    $15
    I’m interested in doing this video I’m not sure if you still haven’t worked on the project I would love to answer your questions. I’m 23 female and have been in a relationship for 4 years.

Email me if this is still up for grabs or future videos
    Moonlightstars55@icloud.com
    Based in la