Voice Acting CLOSED - I am looking for male or female voice actor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren Kimbrough

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hi this is the first time i am asking for something like this. i wanted a female voice actor or male one for like a parody lets play. i wanted it like i am playing the game and then a mystical being or something came down and said they were here to share their knowledge to help me complete. i wanted it like a comedy based were their are joke and wtf moments. just something fun that we can have a great time with/ let me know if you are interested and i will go into more details then thanks for looking at this in advance. :3

Zesty

Zesty Person!/Rainbow Six Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd love to do this as long as I am either
1. Being Paid ( I don't charge much )
2.Get a shoutout at the beginning of the video and a link to my channel in the bio.

Hope I can help, just message me :)

Mobileidiotgamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Heya i could help out Maybe? The only problem might be that im 13 XD and the only thing i Actually want is just a shoutout at the end of the video Or the beginning whichever you want i have an amazing Microphone and i will definitely Help out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would love to be part of a voice acting video. Comment on my latest video to let me know, email me at luknik2012@gmail.com OR quote this reply

My channel is PracticalConstraints on youtube. Search it up then hit search for this instead and it will show.

My Skype is: luknik2012@gmail.com

Last edited:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Closing this since OP hasn't replied (despite being online)

@Warren Kimbrough - Please stop making collab threads here because you never reply to people. (This is not the first time). It's just a waste of everyone's time.

______

@PracticalConstraints

Hi, welcome to YTtalk.

Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.