Gaming I am looking for a collab partner for ROBLOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I am looking for someone who is kind, enjoys ROBLOX, makes videos constantly. I also would like this person to be able to understand people. I would like it to be someone with voiced videos.

Last edited:

Joshua Willis

Reaction score
hey wanna collab with me I do Roblox gameplay I'm trying to do a lot more gameplays on other games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hai! My channel is a shared channel that consists of 2-3 members and we make videos together- A variation of games in videos and livestreams, we only started a week ago and we already have an active subscriber base of 47 people and going up EVERY DAY! If you would be willing to expand your game variation (I have found it's best to never limit yourself, you need freedom!) then please consider collaborating with us! Please contact me on discord- We are Charlie#4990

P.S. I the manager of the channel am 15, the second member is also 15, and the last is 17. I am female and they are both male. And we have not yet released roblox videos as we have been focusing on other games, but I play roblox frequently in my own time so I would be very happy to start uploading roblox videos with you x

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
@ManyAbnormalities I would love to collab with you, but I can't find you on discord and ur latest discord link on ur latest video expired. Add me as a friend on discord:
PracticalConstraints#5506

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ah I'm very sorry, I will have to update my links and check what I was doing wrong on discord, I apologise. I'll add you now x thanks for replying![DOUBLEPOST=1498325840,1498325769][/DOUBLEPOST]@PracticalConstraints I have successfully requested you as a friend x

happyepicpieman

Reaction score
I would love to collab with you! I have 115 subscribers and 19000 views! my skype is coolguy7530 and should say something like sjw or social warrior! Thanks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@happyepicpieman Sounds great! I've requested you on Skype I'm Panda Chan ahaha. Discord is preferred as the quality of call is better, but i would love to collab with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.