Request I am in need of a new channel avatar

Warlock Boo

I am in need of a new channel avatar. I would like one that better matches my character warlock boo and my channels them horror/comedy. it's an odd mix. i read creepypastas but add my own begging crypt keeper style and my own end again crypt keeper style. i am open to ideas but i do need it to be a ghost. the reason i need it is i am a bit nerves that Nintendo will hit me with a strike since this is a picture from Mario party.

I don't have any money but i can put your name in my credits or give you a shout out if that will work for you.

I'd be up to do it for you :) I'm always looking for another reason to draw after all! If you like I can do some doodles, send and then if you want a finished version or if someone else does it better you can just let me know? It's probably a good idea to change for branding purposes anyways!
Art questions:
Are you looking to continue the cartoon-y style or are you looking for something a bit more edgy and serious?
Any colour schemes you'd like?

I'd be up to do it for you :) I'm always looking for another reason to draw after all! If you like I can do some doodles, send and then if you want a finished version or if someone else does it better you can just let me know? It's probably a good idea to change for branding purposes anyways!
Art questions:
Are you looking to continue the cartoon-y style or are you looking for something a bit more edgy and serious?
Any colour schemes you'd like?
Thank you so much and i would like a cartoon ish horror style i guess if it helps i was inspired by courage the cowardly dog, crypt keeper and strangely MLP Reviewers
also if you want you can email me boobrothers2@gmail.com

I'll do some doodles and email you them :) Quick question: What kind of expression are you thinking for the ghost? Like a courage "AHHH!" Kinda thing or a "i'm ready to terrorise everything" kinda thing?

I'll do some doodles and email you them :) Quick question: What kind of expression are you thinking for the ghost? Like a courage "AHHH!" Kinda thing or a "i'm ready to terrorise everything" kinda thing?
well he is a bit of a psycho path so ready to terrorize some one would work best i think.

Hey sorry I was having computer troubles, I doodled the following. It's pretty tough trying to get a ghost shape to work in a square- i clicked post before I was finished sorry. I think the second one is too close to the original...I may need to play around with more complex ideas if none of these stand out but I was concentrating on trying to get a basic shape and silhouette down. Lemme know what you think of the sketches :)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    108.2 KB · Views: 5
i
Hey sorry I was having computer troubles, I doodled the following. It's pretty tough trying to get a ghost shape to work in a square- i clicked post before I was finished sorry. I think the second one is too close to the original...I may need to play around with more complex ideas if none of these stand out but I was concentrating on trying to get a basic shape and silhouette down. Lemme know what you think of the sketches :)
i like the style of the one where he is looking out of the frame on the second row. the shape seems relly good on that one to. but the one above it looks good shape wise to. but i have one request can the finished one keep the hat like my pick has now if you can if not thats ok.

Back