I am currently being dislike botted for no reason, What can I do about it?

Cameron Arnold

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Other
Don't worry about that everyone get dislike for no reason and i should know i got pleanty on a couple of videos just do what u like to do there are gonna be haters who gonna target u for some reason but u just gotta learn to not let it effect on what your doing

Triforce

Reaction score
Don't worry about that everyone get dislike for no reason and i should know i got pleanty on a couple of videos just do what u like to do there are gonna be haters who gonna target u for some reason but u just gotta learn to not let it effect on what your doing
I know but I'm not talking about 1 or 10 dislikes, It's hundreds per video. All from Spain and gets delivered within 1 minute

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I wonder if you can Block your own videos from Spain maybe? Don't know if that is an option

Triforce

Reaction score
I wonder if you can Block your own videos from Spain maybe? Don't know if that is an option
Hi!

I have checked around and I am unable to do that, I think it can be an option for people who make money on Youtube / Premium content creators

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hi!

I have checked around and I am unable to do that, I think it can be an option for people who make money on Youtube / Premium content creators
ah right, that makes sense why I havent noticed it before but heard about it. I think probably disabling ratings would be for the best until it seems to be gone

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi where do I contact Youtube regarding this issue? I would love if it could get resolved as for me, It seems 'shady' to have ratings disabled but it's only way due to the kid who keeps dislike bot my channel
Their Support page usually redirects to the Forums, but here's one > Report Abuse which you could fill in the details.

support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802057?hl=en&ref_topic=2803138

lsherran

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry to hear that mate; I had the same issue for a while too but no where near those numbers (mine were about 30 instant dislikes on a new video). I contacted YouTube support, and they were far from helpful. The positive is that they eventually lost interest, and the videos affected started to get a lot of traffic. Hopefully your situation will improve...

Triforce

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that mate; I had the same issue for a while too but no where near those numbers (mine were about 30 instant dislikes on a new video). I contacted YouTube support, and they were far from helpful. The positive is that they eventually lost interest, and the videos affected started to get a lot of traffic. Hopefully your situation will improve...
Yeah I hope the person will stop.

I just tried to upload an video (With ratings turned ON) and around 9 minutes later so was the video dislike botted, It's insane. How can anyone even be this jealous.

lsherran

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That sucks mate - one thing you learn from social media is that there are some very strange people out there! Just keep plugging away!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi YTTalk!

I am a very small Youtuber with a few subscribers and I don't know what I done but I am being targeted by a dislike bot,

If I upload a video it gets dislike botted almost right away,

I searched around a lot and found that people said in 2013 'Dislikes are good, they help your seo on Youtube!'

This might be true 2017 aswell but it still hurts a bit and I am afraid that new people that enters my videos sees that it says "23 likes - 250 dislikes" making them leave because 'It has to be a reason for this'.

Is it best if I just disable ratings all together for a few months and hope the little kid who lives in his mothers basement stop this? (No offense to people who live at home)

Thanks!
This happened to me, I think they best thing you can do is either turn off that option to be able to like or dislike your videos, OR get your subscribers to like it, I'm sorry this is happening to you :( x