I am a Partner!

Nice one Ray! Congratulations:up:
No! Thank you man! I applied right after speaking with you last Saturday! You where the reason I applied instead of just waiting longer like s p***y haha! So thanks dude! And hey when are we gonna see your banners man? Do you need help with setting them up? Because they are pain in the a** at first but really easy when you figure it out.

No! Thank you man! I applied right after speaking with you last Saturday! You where the reason I applied instead of just waiting longer like s p***y haha! So thanks dude! And hey when are we gonna see your banners man? Do you need help with setting them up? Because they are pain in the a** at first but really easy when you figure it out.

Glad to have helped, that's pretty cool. I did take a look at the banner setup and was a bit confused but am still kicking around some ideas of what I want to do there anyway. Just kind of focused on trying to organize content to release at this point but I'm sure I will have some questions for you when I attempt something. Thanks! Do you have one up now? Why don't I go check haha

Congratulations :)
Thanks man
Glad to have helped, that's pretty cool. I did take a look at the banner setup and was a bit confused but am still kicking around some ideas of what I want to do there anyway. Just kind of focused on trying to organize content to release at this point but I'm sure I will have some questions for you when I attempt something. Thanks! Do you have one up now? Why don't I go check haha
I do indeed! haha

Back