I Am A Animator And I Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

VPhix

Reaction score
Guys I'm an animator and gfx designer on my channel I really need help to grow on YouTube because literally everyone thinks I'm underrated asf but I'm getting traffic to my content extremely slowly please help me guys.

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Animator or not, the best path to increase viewership and traffic still falls under many of the same principles as other creators here. I highly suggest you take a long around other strategies and technique threads and stickies to get a good idea of the things that can help, most notably SEO, marketing, social media integration, and thumbnails. Best of luck!

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Everyone has the same issue. No ones channel explode overnight (rare even if that happens).

Focus on video optimizations, responsible promotions and be responsive to feedback.

VPhix

Reaction score
Thanks but how am I supposed to get promotions?

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks but how am I supposed to get promotions?
You could promote your videos across different YouTube channels with similar interests; posting helpful comments for example.

Facebook is also a good choice.

Posting direct links without discussions is a big nono to avoid being spammy. A good instance of a non-spammy comment is, “I do have a video on how to bake delicious pizzas, you could check it out on my channel and let me know what you think about it".

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The question, "how can I grow?" is one of the most frequently asked questions on this forum, and because it has been answered numerous times, the staff lock these threads.

Please check out the YouTube Tutorials, and Articles forum for some help:
http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-tutorials-articles-resources.10/

We also have the Channel Reviews / Feedback forum that can be helpful:
http://yttalk.com/forums/reviews-channel-feedback.64/

And there is also an abundance of information in this Strategies and Technique forum, if you search through it.

Reactions: Riddikore
Status
Not open for further replies.