I accidently clicked my own add :(

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you do it once, nothing will happen. If you do it daily expect to get your Adsense Account sooner or later banned.

Also be aware of that to actually increase your earnings that Way you would have to click a few thousand Times each Day to see an increase in your earnings.

If you don`t wanna waste your hole Day doing that just for a few $ each Month more on your Bankaccount and risking that Way your Adsense Account then you should stay also away from Tools that do that for your too.

Besides that - Most forget that running a PC/MAC the hole Day so a Tool can do what it does leads to an increased Bill and if you would do a simple Math you would see at the End of a Day that you would not Win anthing from that if you count it for one hole Year.

Always remember that you can only own one Adsense Account in your Lifetime you don`t wanna get it screwed.

I can understand you both but I honestly believe that this is the wrong Way. Especially as an YouTuber nowadays it`s like on one hand you both are doing a great Work with your YouTube Channels and obviously invest a lot of Time in your Channels to improve them and for sure are expecting it to pay off in the and but on the other hand you don`t want to give anyone else a piece of the Cake at the same Time by using an Adblocker/...

I don`t know you but I`m 100% sure that you both aren't that greedy at all so I would really ask you two to rethink your current behavior since it does kinda seem so wrong from your own Perspective.

Note:

I`m not judging anyone of you at all. I`m sure that there are Millions out there that are doing it the same Way but in my humble mind it`s the wrong Way because that Way the rich get richer and the poor will ever loose in the End if everyone of us would go that Way.
The way I see it Google bans your adsense for almost anything hell even if you look at your ads the wrong way they will ban you. Now I know I don't even use adsense anymore but I like to think that's what kept my adsense going until I became partner. I have seen to many friends get banned.

Reactions: Stef

MsVexxie

Check me out on the interwebz /MsVexxie
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't think they could possibly ban you for clicking it once. You could of been going to close it and missed. Human error.

I think, like someone else said, if you made it a daily task to hit the adverts that it would flag something in their system...