I accidently clicked my own add :(

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Like everone else getting money from ads won't get any from you since you use ad block, but at the same time you expect to earn money from your own ads. I think if you're going to make money from ads then ytou should accept that other people do the same and support them as much as you wish to be supported.

Just my thoughts.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
These things are smart, they tend to not count 'self clicks' same with youtube videos, you can get a couple views when you click on them yourself but then that soon stops counting as 1 view :pompus:

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What will happen, i backed out themoment it opened
If you do it once, nothing will happen. If you do it daily expect to get your Adsense Account sooner or later banned.

Also be aware of that to actually increase your earnings that Way you would have to click a few thousand Times each Day to see an increase in your earnings.

If you don`t wanna waste your hole Day doing that just for a few $ each Month more on your Bankaccount and risking that Way your Adsense Account then you should stay also away from Tools that do that for your too.

Besides that - Most forget that running a PC/MAC the hole Day so a Tool can do what it does leads to an increased Bill and if you would do a simple Math you would see at the End of a Day that you would not Win anthing from that if you count it for one hole Year.

Always remember that you can only own one Adsense Account in your Lifetime you don`t wanna get it screwed.

I have actually heard of them banning accounts for just clicking on your own ads just a couple of times. That's exactly why I have ad blocker on all the time.

I don't remember the last time I saw an ad on YouTube....
:devil:

I can understand you both but I honestly believe that this is the wrong Way. Especially as an YouTuber nowadays it`s like on one hand you both are doing a great Work with your YouTube Channels and obviously invest a lot of Time in your Channels to improve them and for sure are expecting it to pay off in the and but on the other hand you don`t want to give anyone else a piece of the Cake at the same Time by using an Adblocker/...

I don`t know you but I`m 100% sure that you both aren't that greedy at all so I would really ask you two to rethink your current behavior since it does kinda seem so wrong from your own Perspective.

Note:

I`m not judging anyone of you at all. I`m sure that there are Millions out there that are doing it the same Way but in my humble mind it`s the wrong Way because that Way the rich get richer and the poor will ever loose in the End if everyone of us would go that Way.

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This is how I look at it: I don't watch videos with the intentions of making people money even if I do support them. I think ads on YouTube videos is an awful idea from viewer standpoint. Also months before regular users were allowed to monetize video it was never even a case of if you don't watch my ads you're being selfish.

I'm not being greedy at all because I don't expect people to watch my ads and I personally don't make videos with the idea of making money in the first place .

Reactions: VlogRays

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is how I look at it: I don't watch videos with the intentions of making people money even if I do support them. I think ads on YouTube videos is an awful idea from viewer standpoint. Also months before regular users were allowed to monetize video it was never even a case of if you don't watch my ads you're being selfish.

I'm not being greedy at all because I don't expect people to watch my ads and I personally don't make videos with the idea of making money in the first place .
So by the same token you hate TV? I'm just curious :)

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So by the same token you hate TV? I'm just curious :)
I'm actually not too crazy about television because of commercials (that's why I love Netflix!) but I understand it's purpose. I remember a time not too long ago when YouTube was ad-free and people just made videos because they enjoyed doing it not because they're worried about how many clicks their ads will get and how much they will make. That is why I use ad-block. It makes my experience much more enjoyable.

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm actually not too crazy about television because of commercials (that's why I love Netflix!) but I understand it's purpose. I remember a time not too long ago when YouTube was ad-free and people just made videos because they enjoyed doing it not because they're worried about how many clicks their ads will get and how much they will make. That is why I use ad-block. It makes my experience much more enjoyable.
But do you not agree that it negatively affects people like WoodysGamertag who supports a family of 4 passed on YouTube? I would use ad block, but personally I wish to support the people I enjoy watching.

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
But do you not agree that it negatively affects people like WoodysGamertag who supports a family of 4 passed on YouTube?
No...?

He has millions of views, I'm sure he is fine. And if he was so concerned about his family 4 he could just get a job outside of Youtube. *gasp* *shock*

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No...?

He has millions of views, I'm sure he is fine. And if he was so concerned about his family 4 he could just get a job outside of Youtube. *gasp* *shock*
If everyone had that attitude then there would be no 'pro' youtubers... and he DID have an outside job, as a software architect for a fortune 500 company.

The sarcasm wasn't needed