I <3 RoyalTeeZone

HOLY SH*T Vanessa! I'm speechless. This is AWESOME! You even got my favorite jacket. I thank you so much for doing this. Anime Tee is HOT! MEOW!!!
You are one talented cookie.
I'm a pretty TOUGH a** chickie but you almost got me to shed a tear with your sincere words. I am so grateful to have someone like you that appreciates me. You're such an amazing, sincere person and it GOES VERY far. Glad to know you Vanessa and THANK YOU THANK YOU for this freakin AMAZING gesture. YAY! :wavespin: ANIME TEE F*CKING ROCKS! :wavespin:[DOUBLEPOST=1343758308][/DOUBLEPOST]
hahaha! Oh their definitely in the works! What colors would you want Simon? hmmmm Come on GIVE IT TO ME! lolol I <3 you too x INFINITY! Haaahaa got you![DOUBLEPOST=1343758554][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow! Thanks! The picture is amazing! Vanessa is so talented! Vanessa for PRESIDENT!

LOL...I'm So soo soo happy you like it! xD It was hard to make out what your jacket looked like cause i based this picture off the picture in your youtube background x3 and yes yes..AnimeTee is HOT xD. You reaction to this photo made me wanna cry a lil!! lol...but then again im always so emotional xD <3 Oh im gonna give you the file with her alone and nothing in the background incase you wanna show it off somewhere lol!

royalteezone.pngroyalteezone.png

Back