I <3 RoyalTeeZone

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
RoyalTee is one of my fav Youtubers :) so I decided to make some Fan art! (and because she requested it lol) Keep up the great work and the wonderful channel you're awesome. <3 I know many other's agree!!

Think of this as an Early Birthday Gift :D
royaltee.png

RoyalTeeZone

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
RoyalTee is one of my fav Youtubers :) so I decided to make some Fan art! (and because she requested it lol) Keep up the great work and the wonderful channel you're awesome. <3 I know many other's agree!!

Think of this as an Early Birthday Gift :D
HOLY SH*T Vanessa! I'm speechless. This is AWESOME! You even got my favorite jacket. I thank you so much for doing this. Anime Tee is HOT! MEOW!!!
You are one talented cookie.
I'm a pretty TOUGH a** chickie but you almost got me to shed a tear with your sincere words. I am so grateful to have someone like you that appreciates me. You're such an amazing, sincere person and it GOES VERY far. Glad to know you Vanessa and THANK YOU THANK YOU for this freakin AMAZING gesture. YAY! :wavespin: ANIME TEE F*CKING ROCKS! :wavespin:[DOUBLEPOST=1343758308][/DOUBLEPOST]
I <3 Royal T

she should give out hair extensions to her loyalist fans <3 :bounce:
hahaha! Oh their definitely in the works! What colors would you want Simon? hmmmm Come on GIVE IT TO ME! lolol I <3 you too x INFINITY! Haaahaa got you![DOUBLEPOST=1343758554][/DOUBLEPOST]
agree, she is truly a "one of a kind."

plus, awesome pic
Wow! Thanks! The picture is amazing! Vanessa is so talented! Vanessa for PRESIDENT!

Reactions: Voice of Vanessa