I’m BACK. Feedback on new SHORT videos please?(vid attached)

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
hey!
So I’ve been having a nightmare of a time with my mental health so I haven’t really posted anything in TWO years. It honestly didn’t feel that long.
I was playing around the other day and recorded myself sneezing and just edited it for fun.I’m just taking bite sized steps coming back into this, I have a lot of ideas.

I’d just really appreciate some feedback on my two newest videos- they are both short :)45-1:09) and weird (like me)! (the second one might be a little loud in spots) if you guys wouldn’t mind! Or just choose one, I just want some feedback.

Here’s my most recent:

I’ll return the favor if you’d like, but on a different post or directly on your comments.

Last edited:

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
a bit strange....lol im not really sure what I just watched, some of the shots visually looked cool, but I think im missing some context or maybe that's the point, I know I have seen stranger things on youtube before though...lol. your jay and silent bob t shirt looked more like Cheech and Chong to me?

Reactions: CristyTango

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
a bit strange....lol im not really sure what I just watched, some of the shots visually looked cool, but I think im missing some context or maybe that's the point, I know I have seen stranger things on youtube before though...lol. your jay and silent bob t shirt looked more like Cheech and Chong to me?
I guess context doesn’t extremely matter but it (minimally/loosely) was commentary on people who like to pretend to be a cool skater lol but it’s more meant to be WTF and yes it is a Cheech and Chong shirt and the Cat in the Hat isn’t Jim Carrey lol I guess as a whole I like doing dumb things and acting like I think they are great intellectual prices of art when I share my link to see what people say. Thanks for taking the time to watch :)

Reactions: Ezrider92356

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I guess context doesn’t extremely matter but it (minimally/loosely) was commentary on people who like to pretend to be a cool skater lol but it’s more meant to be WTF and yes it is a Cheech and Chong shirt and the Cat in the Hat isn’t Jim Carrey lol I guess as a whole I like doing dumb things and acting like I think they are great intellectual prices of art when I share my link to see what people say. Thanks for taking the time to watch :)
it actually makes a lot more sense now....lol