Other Huge Project Idea! I Need YOU!

omgpaulthompson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is a very big ambition. Perhaps too big, but we shall see how it goes ;)

Basically, I want to re-enforce the idea that YouTube isn't just a site - It's a community! I have made so many international friends on YouTube, and subsequent forums (Hi there YTTalk!) that I feel this must be brought back to the forefront of the drive of YouTube.

So here's where I need ya! I'm from Scotland, you might be from England, Australia, Canada, America, Lesotho - all around the world people make videos, and this is what I want the video to be about.

I want this to be an almost global celebration of a community brought about by a single website.

I will start the video by saying : "We are one"
throwing a normal grass court tennis ball (see below) to my right.
Those involved, will catch the ball from whatever direction the person above you throws it (I'll sort that out don't worry) Say "We are one" and throw it again.

The video will end with everyone saying "The YouTube Community - We Are One."

The idea of the video is, the world used to be HUGE. Some parts remained unexplored for thousands of years , thanks to the likes of YouTube we have the ability to become friends with ANYONE, ANYWHERE, and that is something special and we should realise how fortunate we are to have good friends in all corners of the globe.

So if you are interested, please post below or email me at omgpaulthompson@live.co.uk
And I will give you the direction you are catching and then throwing the tennis ball.

Like I said, this is a big ambition - let's see if we can make it work!

THE TENNIS BALL COLOUR/General Design :

EDIT!

I forgot to say, let's be varied with our approaches! Be proud of where you come from! Catch the ball in unique locations. In front of your Countries flag/ or a historic landmark. On a beach, in a forest. The possibilities are endless!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dolphin twins unite!! lol when u buy a ball u better mail it to brooklyn xD
and when you buy a ball you better send it to Vancouver!! lol[DOUBLEPOST=1346820779,1346820486][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is a very big ambition. Perhaps too big, but we shall see how it goes ;)

Basically, I want to re-enforce the idea that YouTube isn't just a site - It's a community! I have made so many international friends on YouTube, and subsequent forums (Hi there YTTalk!) that I feel this must be brought back to the forefront of the drive of YouTube.

So here's where I need ya! I'm from Scotland, you might be from England, Australia, Canada, America, Lesotho - all around the world people make videos, and this is what I want the video to be about.

I want this to be an almost global celebration of a community brought about by a single website.

I will start the video by saying : "We are one"
throwing a normal grass court tennis ball (see below) to my right.
Those involved, will catch the ball from whatever direction the person above you throws it (I'll sort that out don't worry) Say "We are one" and throw it again.

The video will end with everyone saying "The YouTube Community - We Are One."

The idea of the video is, the world used to be HUGE. Some parts remained unexplored for thousands of years , thanks to the likes of YouTube we have the ability to become friends with ANYONE, ANYWHERE, and that is something special and we should realise how fortunate we are to have good friends in all corners of the globe.

So if you are interested, please post below or email me at omgpaulthompson@live.co.uk
And I will give you the direction you are catching and then throwing the tennis ball.

Like I said, this is a big ambition - let's see if we can make it work!

THE TENNIS BALL COLOUR/General Design :

EDIT!

I forgot to say, let's be varied with our approaches! Be proud of where you come from! Catch the ball in unique locations. In front of your Countries flag/ or a historic landmark. On a beach, in a forest. The possibilities are endless!

oh speaking of which man is there a deadline on this?

Reactions: Voice of Vanessa

Tibby

That awkward chick that's kinda funny but not.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ohhh. neat idea!

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll get a ball, and I think I'll do it in front of the Canadian Parliament!

Reactions: Vicboss