Gaming Huge Pixelmon Server(A Minecraft Pokemon Mod)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey fellow Youtube Gamers! I'm from The Nerd Encounter! We have posted here before! We're mainly a fb page with almost 22,000 likes (21900+ now!), but were looking to get into Youtube more! We had the idea to make a Pixelmon server. Which for those of you who don't know, is a minecraft pokemon mod! Its really fun! And we probably will soon purchase a Minecraft server! The idea behind it is to get as many people as we can at the same time to play Pixelmon on the same server! Obviously we will live stream gameplay of it from time to time! If you're interested please let me know. We made a server on discord you can join, it won't let us add a link to search for it with the info below! Or add us on skype,

Discord Server Name: TNEPixelmon

Pugini

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi,
Me and my friend were just talking about this, but ant get a server ourselves. We are VERY small channels, but if you need people we would be more happy to be it.
Pugini

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi,
Me and my friend were just talking about this, but ant get a server ourselves. We are VERY small channels, but if you need people we would be more happy to be it.
Pugini
Awesome, join the discord if you'd like! Just look up TNEPixelmon! Or add TheNerdEncounter. This'll likely happen in Febuary or late January! And feel free to post about it, to get people interested! Tryin to come up with a theme or hashtag or something to spread around! I wanna create an event for it, maybe fb or something to! Anyway get in touch and ill add you to those interested!

Pugini

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi. I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch. I had some family stuff happen over the holidays. Are you still doing the server? Also I couldn't find you on discord. Sorry again.