Services HQ Music for your Project Needed?

FredericBernard

Reaction score
Dear community,

my name is Frederic Bernard. I'm a 28 years young, professional composer from Germany. I am generally open to any music style; ranging from solo piano, to chamber music, to massively full orchestral scores, or electronic music. I can do bespoke music but am also selling royalty free music for those with a lower project budget (see below).

I studied classical music at the University of Music in Freiburg, while my main instrument is the piano, which I'm playing since over 20 years. I additionally got vast experience working and recording with real life studio orchestras and working together with some of Europe finest artists.

Recent credits of my work include music for commercial campaigns of major brands such as:
SONY, DORITOS, INTEL, CANON, SIXT, TIME INC., HEARST CORP., TV channels like NBC Sports, National Geographic, MLB Sports Network...and many many more!

If you should be interested just google my name so you can get to my homepage. There you'll also find any links for the royalty free music, as well as contact info.

Cheers!
Frederic