How's your YouTube Channel going in 2019 so far?

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
2018 was my year of blossom. 2019 hasn't been doing well. %50 drop on view, subs and watch time. But that doesn't demotivate me at all. There will always be times like this on a channel. Just the way of life.

clerick

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Haven't uploaded to it in 2 years, sitting there with its 260k subs. Been doing animation work thats far more rewarding elsewhere, but might finally have something to put up on youtube soon.

Gits and Shiggles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well considering watch time is up 900% from last year already, I'd say pretty good...

Gits and Shiggles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
this is honestly the worse thing you can do for your channel is sub 4 sub dont recommend it as I did it on my gaming channel back then. just let people naturally come to your channel and have them subscribe bc they truly like your content. just some advice
Gotta agree I don't want subs if they aren't gonna watch my videos and didn't sub because they liked the content I make! Its just pointless if you tell someone to sub imo

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
My last upload was last August, so there isn't going on much. I get around the same clicks every 48 hours, not much, but it could be worse.
I just came back from another Maldives vacation a few days ago, so I'll soon upload my first video in 2019 I guess.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
8 years. I did take a 4 year break because I had no idea where I was taking my channel. I started with a cringeworthy vlog, then retro games and now I found my niche with wrestling. I took the vlogs from 2011 down

Andreassandström

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
2019 is the year where I really take this more serious than before! I upload a video everyday now ( just started that, see how long it will last)! But seeing that I started uploading videos in October last year, I say it is more fair to compare my last 90 days with my first (basically the same as 2019 vs 2018). And I am around 130% more in views (700 views last 90 days) and exactly the same amount of subscribers as the first 90 days!

The next 90 days will be more difficult, I think! At least on the subscribers part of it! But I wil do my best to hit the same numbers! That would mean that I am closing in on 25 subs! :) (16 now!)