how?

Andrew0109

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How do people make clips of tv shows or football or put music etc without getting a copyright or take down notice? How does this copyright infringement work anyway? Can you have multiple channels linked to one account and still have adsense? I ask that question cos big youtubers sometimes have more than one account or channel and they get adsense from that. If its a yes how does one go about it?? On my page about how much money iv made it uses $ and i need sterling symbol can i change it if yes how? Can you simple ask people to click on the adverts or is that a big no no? Sorry for many questions thank you

Last edited:

lazy vlogger

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i feel like it falls on a VERY thin line of copyright. i dont know much about youtubes guidlines on it but ive seen so many people get away with putting full episodes on there with just a disclaimer saying its not your video

Andrew0109

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How do people make clips of tv shows or football or put music etc without getting a copyright or take down notice? How does this copyright infringement work anyway? Can you have multiple channels linked to one account and still have adsense? I ask that question cos big youtubers sometimes have more than one account or channel and they get adsense from that. If its a yes how does one go about it?? On my page about how much money iv made it uses $ and i need sterling symbol can i change it if yes how? Can you simple ask people to click on the adverts or is that a big no no? Sorry for many questions thank you