How would you pronounce my youtube username

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I was doing a commentary and looking back it doesn't sound the way you would pronounce my username.

Would you pronounce it like this, IK it will be hard to show me how you would but make letters to show how you would. Example, A = aayy, B = beee ect.

BTW I said my username in here, do you think it would work? It is just after the intro, I say Hey guys its iCiazer. < Would you say it is pronounced correctly.

BTW don't say it's your name pronounce it the way you like. Because I am interested to see how you would pronounce it. I would prefer a British to tell me how they would pronounce it (not being offensive to non Brits, it is just that your accent would be different.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The way you said it works, I would probably pronounce it I KAI AZZA though myself or I KEE AZZA :)

Unknown_user0001

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I would pronounce it that way but it sounds too posh for me on the mic :)

I guess it is another adidas example. So many ways you can pronounce that. Addeedas and Adeedus

I guess it depends what accent you have :)

Reactions: Michael

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would say "This awesome dude right here" and than all kind of special effects making your name and with all kind of star wars sounds like pew pew pew pgreee bieb boeb bieb.

paskyskiesss

I'm a peacock flying into a rainbow!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
I-kee-ya-zer I'm Filipino. Hey I have the same question but I don't want to post a new thread so how would you guys pronounce my username? I pronunce it as pass-ki-skies One of our member L.G. pronounced it as puh-sky-skies.