How would you deal with comments like this?

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have seen comments of this nature on some other kids toys channels, usually not 4 in a row on the same video. Obviously those other particular channels didn't filter anything, but I don't think that's wise. I'm assuming it's a kid replying, probably like 10 by the sound of the voice (checked his video on his channel).

So how should I deal with this? Delete & Block use? Reply?

On a separate but related note, I now have at least 70% less comments coming through due to filters. Traffic is still rising across the channel. Do we even need comments? Does anyone here have all comments across the channel disabled? Have you noticed any traffic effect?

comments.jpg

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would say delete and block would be the best course of action with this one. Nothing you can say is likely to change their mind or attitude. My only concern for turning off comments in their entirety would be a loss of "interaction" from an analytics standpoint which could potentially affect your video placement. Can't confirm that 100%, though.

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I agree, just ignore and block, it's not like it would be a big loss otherwise.

Reactions: Commedi

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow, quite rude but when you have so many views I expect it will just happen one day that you bump into an idiot. I would expect that some subscribers love to interact with the creator so I would not turn it off, it's not unimaginable either that YouTube will like channels less with comments turned off. Just block these guys and not care about them, think about the others that do love your channel!

Mauricio

I cook for a living and ill cook you
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
yeah just ignore and block he just seem like a troll, trying to get under your skin

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If it gets under your skin think about this. If poor kids really do watch your channel they come for happiness and get it from your videos. They won't be able to afford it, but if they feel related to your channel, you do give them dreams and pleasure by creating this content. I'm also thinking of donating a percentage of my earnings when it comes to that, not to make me feel better but just to give something back to the world.

Reactions: KiddieToysReview

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
that dude must be in a bad mood... best response is no response, just delete the comment.

BMHD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
He's probably just a troll who wants to mess up your day. Just don't let it happen. Delete his comments, block him and forget the whole thing. It's not worth caring about.