how vicboss plays video games

yeah it's just animates to do it

you should have seen me, as last year i had a whole weekend where there was a rock festival (called Rock am Ring) was live on TV, i was alone rocking the the hell out of it (with Iron Maiden, Metallica, Linkin Park and dozens more) and i danced like crazy. I had such a good time :dance:

hahaha thats awesome! i remember when evanescence "call me when your sober" first came out i got so pumped i started rocking out and rolled my ankle LOL

eh im knocking on 30s door! i haven't lost it yet :D haha i think we'll be ok!
you're almost 30?! you stayed young then.
I'm 21. yes I got lucky to be one of that kids that were born in the early 90s.
don't take me wrong here but I think childhoods in the 80s or 90s were just better than those after,
I mean I just have to mention Dragon Ball, Ninja Turtles, Sonic and Duck Tales and you know what i'm talkin about.

(I hope this won't result in a dramatic fight for some peeps, still love you guys born in the 00s :D)

you're almost 30?! you stayed young then.
I'm 21. yes I got lucky to be one of that kids that were born in the early 90s.
don't take me wrong here but I think childhoods in the 80s or 90s were just better than those after,
I mean I just have to mention Dragon Ball, Ninja Turtles, Sonic and Duck Tales and you know what i'm talkin about.

(I hope this won't result in a dramatic fight for some peeps, still love you guys born in the 00s :D)

hahaha no probs man i hear ya for sure! the 90s was a awesome time to grow up! and in 00s technology just BOOMED! i kinda miss the days were you had to read a magazine to figure out what album is dropping or what game is coming out.. now you can find out before the artist knows! haha again nothing wrong with that but man that struggle of not knowing built so much anticipation!

hahaha no probs man i hear ya for sure! the 90s was a awesome time to grow up! and in 00s technology just BOOMED! i kinda miss the days were you had to read a magazine to figure out what album is dropping or what game is coming out.. now you can find out before the artist knows! haha again nothing wrong with that but man that struggle of not knowing built so much anticipation!
I have a small brother (6) and small sis (turning 4) and i do get to see a few tv shows of today. There are good ones no doubt, but when it comes to remade stuff that I know from MY childhood in a in a modern 3D look, all smoothend out without any "charactaristics" in it I could cry sometimes. Like *whining* what have you done to my memories *more whining*

....anyway how was your day?

Lmao :p I left a joke comment on your video :p
But that was freaking awesome. Damn you got dem moves man. I like how your arms extend outwardly in a jut motion, how they smoothly jab the air in rhythm to the rhythmic music.

Back