Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hahaha this is just glorious, is that the reason for the YTT dance vidoe idea?
not in the slightest hahahaha i had no idea i was even going to make this video...i just always dance like that every time i hear that menu music so i was like..huh....maybe i should turn the camera on LOL

Florian Popp

good vibes!!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
not in the slightest hahahaha i had no idea i was even going to make this video...i just always dance like that every time i hear that menu music so i was like..huh....maybe i should turn the camera on LOL
haha i know that feeling. randomness rules

Reactions: Kath and Vicboss

Florian Popp

good vibes!!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
hell yeah! randomness is probably 70% of our videos lol[DOUBLEPOST=1433785216,1433785178][/DOUBLEPOST]

weeeee party up in HE YYAAA
hahaha you can't imagine how this is even true for my music, yes i do plan making the music but do not plan how i want it to be like. I just start doing it and see how it turns out.

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hahaha you can't imagine how this is even true for my music, yes i do plan making the music but do not plan how i want it to be like. I just start doing it and see how it turns out.
hell yeah man! *high five* speaking of which i gotta use some of your tracks in future videos once we get back in to it fully if thats cool with you of course! full credit to you will most definitely be given!

Florian Popp

good vibes!!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
hell yeah man! *high five* speaking of which i gotta use some of your tracks in future videos once we get back in to it fully if thats cool with you of course! full credit to you will most definitely be given!
sure, never ask "if it's ok" again brow ;) it's always ok for you man. i also could do a new one for you, should be more of a happy song or are you drivin gangsta road

Reactions: Vicboss