How to write a movie script

Marc978

Loving YTtalk
So you wanna make your own YouTube movie? Today I'll teach you how to make a movie script! When making a movie you need a few very important things:

1. Actors/Actresses.

2. An Idea of what your movie will be about.

3. A begging, middle & end.

4. Good equipment to film with.

I'll go into these 4 key things in detail and give you a look at one of my scripts.

1. Actors & Actresses - You can't make a movie with only 1 person so get your family & friends in on it! Explain to them what your movie will be about and what role they will have in it!

2. An Idea of what your movie will be about - Always an important step when writing a script to a move. Get an idea early. Let's just say for example your filming a movie about the world ending like the movie 2012. Get an idea in your mind of what you'd want in the movie and what you'd want it to look like when it releases to the public.

3. . A begging, middle & end - This can actually be apart of step 2. make a begging, A middle and an end to the movie. Most movies I see the begging is when something bad happens to the good guy. The middle is the turning point of the story and when some things start going good for the good guy but then hits a setback. The end is when the good guy finally gets revenge on the evil guy! So be sure to include this when writing your script.

4. Good equipment to film with - A good movie needs to have good quality! Be sure to check your footage after each scene to see if you like it or not. If you see something that doesn't look right REFILM It! Trust me it will look better in the final edit of your movie also if you don't have a camera man use a tripod so you get good video of what's going on.

Here's an example of one of my movie script:

"Evil Marc cuts a promo

(DIALOGUE)

Evil Marc:(Looking at Marc978) I cannot be held responible
for your own costly decison's Marc978.

Evil Marc: 2/28/12 you were asking for it. You
wanted me to change.......

Evil Marc: I don't know weather or not you hear me but
you should know you started it.

Evil Marc: Who the hell did you think I was?
You told me to change. Well I forced your entire
life to change.

Evil Marc: When we were friend's and I use the word friends really
meaningless you coulden't feel that tension? I did. It was a matter of time.

Evil Marc: In case you didn't fingure it out as I was kicking your
a** all over your own house I was behind the 2/28/12 video.

Evil Marc: Now I look at your dead useless body and know for the fact
your done. For good.

Evil Marc: You might not be dead yet but it's only a matter of time.

Evil Marc walks out."

I hope you found these movie writing script tips helpful!

Back