How to use Twitter for getting exposure

CandyPhantom

"Random" is my second name
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've heard a lot of people say that Twitter is the best way to get your contents out there. How does Twitter do this exactly? How do you use Twitter to gain exposure?

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ive always made mine autopost to twitter, but recently i started using hashtags in the post before it goes up, it seems to work better then doing it without. Make sure they are relevant to the video though!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've heard a lot of people say that Twitter is the best way to get your contents out there. How does Twitter do this exactly? How do you use Twitter to gain exposure?

I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. :)

CandyPhantom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ive always made mine autopost to twitter, but recently i started using hashtags in the post before it goes up, it seems to work better then doing it without. Make sure they are relevant to the video though!
I don't know how to add the tags in the video post to twitter. I always have to go to the Twitter app and write in reply to my video post. Can't seem to figure it out xD

Reactions: Becky Keegan

Becky Keegan

The Nerd Of YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't know how to add the tags in the video post to twitter. I always have to go to the Twitter app and write in reply to my video post. Can't seem to figure it out xD
If you use tweetdeck you can schedule tweets to go live when your video goes live :D That's what I use to autopost :p

CandyPhantom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you use tweetdeck you can schedule tweets to go live when your video goes live :D That's what I use to autopost :p
Thank you for the suggestion! I'll be sure to check tweetdeck out. Question: can you put custom tags on the autopost or do you have to manually do it?

Reactions: Becky Keegan

Becky Keegan

The Nerd Of YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you for the suggestion! I'll be sure to check tweetdeck out. Question: can you put custom tags on the autopost or do you have to manually do it?
You can customise the tags, all you need to do is type out the tweet, set a time and date for release and boom its scheduled

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger

i honestly feel twitter is a waste of time. I actually thought the same. when you start getting into twitter, you will see it is a bunch of automated responses/replies. I even used retweets from other twitters but think about it, all those people are YT creators also doing the same thing.

i also massed followed everyone, post my tweets from YT and has not have any difference. I get a bunch of follows from other business / YTbers as well - but to be plain and blunt, other youtubers in the game wont even look at your stuff. and 75% of them is sub 4 sub which harms your channel.

i honestly had no luck with twitter unless people actually start following you for who you really are and not really following you hoping you follow them back thinking you will look at their content

am I still doing it? sure I am. Did I get subs from twitter, yeah hoping i sub back to them. to be honest almost everyone on my subs from twitter doint even watch or comment my videos lol.

Reactions: Anjim