How to use Tom & Jerry's videos without getting copyright claim so I can Monetize my videos ?

FaPN

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
As I told man , this is only how I see it , I know that using teams logos is still under copyright but that's not my problem for now ( I can tweak the logos and make some simple changes to them and I'm fine to go ) ... a lot of other creators use videos from animes , cartoons and even movies to create their parodies ( and creators of other kinds of video too ) . Youtube is a journey and i'm only making my first steps on it , I'm in my descovring and learning phase now that's why I ask for help everytime I got a problem ( cause I'm feeling some negative vipes from ur part and I can't see why ur acting like this ) .
Thank u again for ur answers I can see the picture better now and I hope I didn't bother u with my questions .
Take care man and peace :)

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The problem is that you're trying to game the system instead of acknowledging that there are laws and rules in place. It's trying to get around the rules instead of just doing your own thing.

Reactions: FaPN

FaPN

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
The problem is that you're trying to game the system instead of acknowledging that there are laws and rules in place. It's trying to get around the rules instead of just doing your own thing.
Hey man , the problem is I'm wasn't trying to cheat or dypass the systeme in the begining cause I thought that what I'm making is considered as parodies which is under the fair use ( and I'm still thinking that ) but it seems like there is some extra criterias to define ur video as a parody .
I wanna learn what I should do to make my videos considred as parodies that's all bro , I'm not trying cheat right here .