How to use Quora to Drive Traffic to your Website 2019 /Quora Traffic Tactics

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you have noticed when it comes to generating free traffic to your site youtube videos or affiliate links, Quora is the platform to start with.

Quora is a popular question and answer platform, where questions are asked, answered, edited, and organized by its community of users

So, how can you use Quora to get traffic to your website or any online content

In this video I am going to share with you a 3 step strategy on Quora that will help you Find the right type of question, the best way to answer the question and link back to your content to generate high traffic.

Here are 9 other Ways to Drive Traffic to your online content for Free(# 5 will blow your mind)

How to Get Free Traffic from Forums 2019

Forums have been around since the earliest days of the Internet, and even before, many online marketers have been using forums ever since to drive traffic to their websites.

Although forums are not as sexy as the other social sites like Twitter or Facebook, forums are still a great way to drive targeted traffic to your blog, or website

In this video I am going to share with you things you need to keep in mind when using forums as a traffic driving strategy.How to Get Traffic from Forums 2019

Starting On a Budget?
How To Create a Website with Free Domain & Hosting To Grow Your Online Business

How to get Traffic from Facebook Groups to your Website 2019

We all know facebook has been in the media lately for all the wrong reasons but don't make the mistake of assuming facebook is no more a platform form to drive traffic to your website.

The real problem with facebook is they changed their algorithm to favour communities than brands or marketers online. Facebook algorithm now prepares post made on groups than on pages buid to promote a new website

Many other social sites that support communities and groups have started adopting the same strategy.If you join the groups there are a set of rules you are bound to follow or you will be kicked out of the group

So how does someone who just started a new website tap into that enormous Facebook traffic when Facebook doesn't promote facebook pages and the other hand in most groups, self promotion is not allowed?

In this video I will be sharing with you how you you can still drive traffic to your website using facebook groups and best of all its all free

Here are 9 other Ways to Drive Traffic to your online content for Free(# 5 will blow your mind)

Last edited: