How to use certain sites to promote my mash-ups?

Leigh Spektrum

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've just set-up my Google+ profile - I'm not sure whether or not people can see my mash-ups that I post directly from my YouTube page. Same goes with Facebook and Twitter. I have over 120 followers on Twitter, but nobody really seems to say anything at all about my work. Again, how can I get people to actually see and comment on my work using these three sites? Please be as specific as possible, as I am quite new to the sites.

Nolousproductions

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I dont really know that much, but you could have a competition or giveaway for your followers, so that they would be more interested about you!

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I'm not really too sure how to help, but I know a good site to promote your mashups and maybe bring in more followers :) I used to play a lot of my mixes/mashups here.
turntable.fm

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i kind have the sams problem we made an viewer of the week video but only got 1 reply seams like nobody wants free promoting xD

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
It's a waiting game. You only have 25 subscribers. Let me give you a little context.

There is a gamer on YouTube with approximately 140k subscribers. When he hit 100k he did a rundown video of his stats. He only had his stuff shared via social media about 2,000 times out of about 20 million views. That's less than 0.5%!

For a while, nobody is going to share your stuff, reblog your links or spread the word. It's annoying I know but when social media is concerned it either takes a stroke of luck or existing popularity. As you grow on YouTube, you'll grow on Social Media.

But until then you can promote your work on forums (you don't have to find YouTube forums, find communities with like minded interests and see if you can promote there), continue to post on social media (because you never know) and most importantly continue to make videos with high quality content with good titles, descriptions and tags.

Leigh Spektrum

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks so much for the replies, guys. I am aware that it takes patience, too. I'll try to look for some forums with like-minded people - does anybody know of any active ones?

KGATV - thank you for suggesting that site! Maybe I'll give it a try. :)

What kind of competition or giveaway could I do, and where?