Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Agreed. I often skip titles that don't tell me what the subject will be about.

By the way, your annotation is too high. If people embed your video, the annotation is blocked by the Title dropping down.

Reactions: Michael

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I watched it when you uploaded it.
I left a comment cause you tagged me! :p

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Agreed. I often skip titles that don't tell me what the subject will be about.

By the way, your annotation is too high. If people embed your video, the annotation is blocked by the Title dropping down.
Thanks for watching Mark :)

I wish I could do the same, if I didnt have to check most threads I would skip quite a few based off of the titles. If something is titled very poorly and we notice we will try and add a proper title to it for the OP if we can, the same with spelling errors in titles, I fix a few of those a day :D

Haha good point, I will have to shift it somewhere else :D Thanks for pointing that out, I can see that becoming frustrating for anyone wanting to click it, I just tried myself and its a nuisance.[DOUBLEPOST=1384230733][/DOUBLEPOST]
I watched it when you uploaded it.
I left a comment cause you tagged me! :p
Thank you :D Haha let me know if you received anything from the comment I just posted on the video :D

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for watching Mark :)

I wish I could do the same, if I didnt have to check most threads I would skip quite a few based off of the titles. If something is titled very poorly and we notice we will try and add a proper title to it for the OP if we can, the same with spelling errors in titles, I fix a few of those a day :D

Haha good point, I will have to shift it somewhere else :D Thanks for pointing that out, I can see that becoming frustrating for anyone wanting to click it, I just tried myself and its a nuisance.[DOUBLEPOST=1384230733][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thank you :D Haha let me know if you received anything from the comment I just posted on the video :D
Your test comment didn't work out. I did get notified for a +1 though.

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
That is a cool looking lamp in the background.

Anyway, I watched the video and I have a title related question. What's the character limit on the titles before they turn into [...] at the end?