How to Tie Your Shoes the Quick and Easy Way!

AYRENvids

I need to stop caring too much.
My new video :D
There are a lot of tutorials on youtube that teach you to do this, but not all of them actually TEACH, so I made my own tutorial. Also, maybe there are some people who don't yet know of this way.

Thanks! Now I know how to tie my shoes!! lol
Were you being sarcastic?
It's a different way of tying shoes, maybe it looks too complicated? I mean, it was complicated to me at first, but I learnt how to do it this way and now get my shoes tyed a lot faster...... I liked the video myself, but is it a bad one? :unsure:

No it's good! I can already tie my shoes, so I made a silly joke. Not meaning to offend, sorry!
Are you saying you already knew of this exact way of tying shoes? Because I wasn't trying to teach anyone to learn to tye their shoes, I was just simply showing a way that I find to be a lot easier and faster and that many people don't even know of. Plus youtube showed me these videos are for some reason really popular right now, so I thought why not.
I guess I'm just really bad with jokes, because I already wanted to go and punch a wall for a stupid video :(

Are you saying you already knew of this exact way of tying shoes? Because I wasn't trying to teach anyone to learn to tye their shoes, I was just simply showing a way that I find to be a lot easier and faster and that many people don't even know of. Plus youtube showed me these videos are for some reason really popular right now, so I thought why not.
I guess I'm just really bad with jokes, because I already wanted to go and punch a wall for a stupid video :(
It's different than my way, yes. But I was just kidding about what I said. It's a good video and I understood your teachings really well and easily.

It's different than my way, yes. But I was just kidding about what I said. It's a good video and I understood your teachings really well and easily.
Then I really don't understand jokes. I just immediately took everything you said the exact opposite way, stupid me.

Back