Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How to take your videos to the next level?

Discussion in 'Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning' started by LostTrigger, Aug 31, 2017.

1. LostTrigger
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $17
    I think my channel is linked but theres really no need to check it out right now. Im a gaming channel. I do funny montages and informative videos. They're pretty basic. My voice(i do edit it through audacity), gameplay cut together and maybe some music. I want to improve my videos and make them more engaging. To start im going to start writing a script and see how that goes. Other than that do you have any other advice? If you have videos i can watch that would help to.

2. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $55
    My channel is not a gaming channel but IMO a script is a VERY good thing to start out with. I use a script for every video of mine. So start out by making a awesome script and you are on the right track:up2::)

3. sparkypi
    Cash:
    $9
    I'd suggest making about 3 scripts, good or bad, selecting one and doing it, then go into a random game (maybe use random.org and your steam library) and try to create a video spontaneously. Post the better of the two immediately and try to figure out which idea creation system worked better for you. Personally, I find spontaneous videos to be my forte, but it's always nice to know how to make a script if you're on a schedule.

chubbybots likes this.
  4. Conight
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $41
    "Cutaways" might be a good thing to do for gameplay mashups? Say something happens that you could relate to, a family guy scene, play a clip of that scene for a 2 seconds then cut back to the video (Obviously example however maybe think about it?)

chubbybots likes this.
  5. sparkypi
    Cash:
    $9
    If you do that you just have to watch out for copyright, and that can be pretty time consuming, especially for games (Lookin' at you, Dark Souls).