How to take advantage your top viewed videos to gain more traffic?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi guys my channel is still new. I have some top viewed videos and i am thinking of a way to make use of them to gain more traffic and viewers to my channel. I am already using end screens and cards but i think it is not really helping me now because my audience retention is ranging between 1:20 mins - 2:00 mins only. Any suggestions and advices will be a big help. Thanks!

Painter

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi guys my channel is still new. I have some top viewed videos and i am thinking of a way to make use of them to gain more traffic and viewers to my channel. I am already using end screens and cards but i think it is not really helping me now because my audience retention is ranging between 1:20 mins - 2:00 mins only. Any suggestions and advices will be a big help. Thanks!
Make similar videos.

KYCnick

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'd definitely hone in on what got you all the views.

Find the balance of doing what you want to do while still giving the people on your channel what they want

Reactions: WhitenightMD
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Make similar videos.
Thanks i will try that[DOUBLEPOST=1486737840,1486737749][/DOUBLEPOST]
Exactly, this is what you should do and lots of them. This will make your channel grow
And then maybe put some anotations on your top viewed videos asking people to subscribe
Thank you. I think i can't use annotations in this videos because i am already using the new end screens and you cant use both of them at the same time :([DOUBLEPOST=1486738027][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd definitely hone in on what got you all the views.

Find the balance of doing what you want to do while still giving the people on your channel what they want
What do you exactly mean? Do i have to tweak it's description, tags, and titles? Sorrry i got confused.[DOUBLEPOST=1486738184][/DOUBLEPOST]What about my audience retention? Would that change if i make similar videos to ky most viewed ones? Even though mu most viewed videos has that retention rate 1:20min to 2min only :(

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Make similar videos with similar titles. Of course, that might get boring after a while.

Reactions: Painter

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Everyone here has it done.

If it works then keep going.

If your getting a decent amount of traffic on those videos experiment with other videos which are similar to your most viewed. If you managed to get high traffic the first time then your viewers clearly liked whatever you were doing, keep doing it. Switch it up, don't saturate it and make a carbon copy. Experiment with different styles but with similar content and not only will you gain some traffic but also figure out what works.