How to start Vlogging

Cmspeciale

Reaction score
Morning everyone.

I’m interested in starting a Vlog where I can talk about my thoughts about my favorite TV show, House M.D. I’d like the format of my videos to be somewhat like showing segments of a show, as I narrate my thoughts as voice-over.

I’m *completely* new to content creation & vlogging in general. This is an idea that I think I’d like to do to start my channel, and if it has success, I’ll be building it with much more content.

I’m very interested, and would greatly appreciate, any resources and guides that can help me learn how to go about doing this; what programs I might want to use, whether I should get a microphone (if so, any recommendations?), and any legal resources that can tell me what, and how much, am I allowed to show of a House M.D. episode.

Thank you everyone in advance!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think a lot of it is trial and error and watching other peoples videos to get ideas for yours. I have a few YouTubers I watch to get ideas on how the edit their content together which has been super useful!

I have a SNowball microphone now and the sound quality is decent! It had great reviews as well :)

Reactions: Cmspeciale