Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How to Start a YouTube Network.

Discussion in 'YouTube Networks, Monetization and Partnerships' started by unknown_userr433436365, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unknown_userr433436365
    Networks and GFX Expert :)
    Cash:
    $1,479
    Jaap said 4-5 months to me ;)

2. OwenBennett
    Cash:
    $28
    Ah ok, he said after summer early september to me, but he accepted xpress into it early due to hard work and aspiring motivation :)

3. unknown_user010101
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $58
    Thanks to Shane I have my own CA under his network :) !
    Thank you again,Shane..

MattZ and unknown_userr433436365 like this.
  4. UrAveragePerson
    I have a life.
    Cash:
    $97
    Haha thats a great post Shane! Thanks for giving us all this useful info. I'm sure now the little 12 year olds trying to make AwesomenessTV copies will stop trying.

5. AustinAdvice
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $106
    To clarify Shane's reply. I am assuming he meant for a sub-network or CA. In regards to a proper MCN I would say the investment is closer to $100k-$200k. The main investment is staffing and infrastructure.

6. unknown_userr433436365
    Cash:
    $1,479
    Nah I`d say 20-50$ :p Some MCNs don`t even have offices or full time staff :p

liamnovlogs likes this.
  7. AustinAdvice
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $106
    That is why I noted a proper MCN meaning a valid company.

8. unknown_userr433436365
    Cash:
    $1,479
    One of the ones I mean is a company run by three people with masters degrees :p

9. OwenBennett
    Cash:
    $28
    MCN's are hard to get. Most people just settle as a VN under an MCN as its easier. However on rare occasions the MCN may introduce a CMS for the VN if performance shown is good or refer them to google. However this only happens if you know someone closely within the MCN because they just want to keep as many good performing VN's as possible to get them partners!

Hope it helped!

Owen
    --- Double Post Merged, May 27, 2013, Original Post Date: May 27, 2013 ---
    They stopped accepting around febuary time. Because they had 70 but lowered it to 20, however after summer time their reintroducing it to those who are very experienced & have alot of networking experience. They generally dont need them at the moment. However there enabling a new user group so VN's can get CA's under them. The revshare for partners goes down from 80% to 70% so the CA gets 10%.

Hope it helped!

Owen

10. Melody Anne
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $111
    And what MCN might that be? Enquiring minds want to know :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 4, 2013, Original Post Date: Jun 4, 2013 ---
    Thanks for this thread. This whole network thing has my head spinning lately. I've got recruiters popping up left and right and the lingo is hard for me to parse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.