How to spread your videos?

WeisApple

Reaction score
I suppose I have to learn that myself...

I guess I'm just frustrated. I'm really proud of my new video, but with no one to watch it I get really discouraged XP
My son is really big on gaming, I'll send your channel his way. You have the right idea in the comments on your channel though, just make videos that YOU love....the rest will follow. Best of luck.

Reactions: AlwaysASN

AlwaysASN

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My son is really big on gaming, I'll send your channel his way. You have the right idea in the comments on your channel though, just make videos that YOU love....the rest will follow. Best of luck.
Well thank you ^_^. Hopefully he likes Nintendo, thats my big focus.

And thanks as well... I have no interest in making videos that I am not interested. Thats pandering and well, I can't get myself to pander to anyone but myself!

WeisApple

Reaction score
Well thank you ^_^. Hopefully he likes Nintendo, thats my big focus.

And thanks as well... I have no interest in making videos that I am not interested. Thats pandering and well, I can't get myself to pander to anyone but myself!
I agree, vlogging should never feel like homework. As for Nintendo I don't think there is a game system that my son doesn't like. He has pretty much every system but I think he plays the PS3 the most, as well as minecraft.

AlwaysASN

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree, vlogging should never feel like homework. As for Nintendo I don't think there is a game system that my son doesn't like. He has pretty much every system but I think he plays the PS3 the most, as well as minecraft.
I'm not really a 'vlogger' I do a lot of reviews and I try to script my videos, although really a video is a video (6 of 1 half dozen of the other). And I'd have to agree with your son. I love all games as well ^_^

Reactions: WeisApple

LithaKelitha

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
I have been having the same issue I posted it to twitter and Facebook and 3 days later the views have stopped. Even my other video that has been getting 300 views a day has stopped. I am unsure what happened.

WeisApple

Reaction score
I have been having the same issue I posted it to twitter and Facebook and 3 days later the views have stopped. Even my other video that has been getting 300 views a day has stopped. I am unsure what happened.
Well there was definitely a view count glitch of some kind. I had people leaving comments etc but the number didn't change. If it were just slowing down I wouldn't question it but no movement at all means something is wrong at youtube's end

AlwaysASN

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
aha, that wasn't really my issue. My issue was getting people to come to my page in the first place.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble though!

00Yarko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Sending your video to youtubers on twitter can help you get noticed too!