How to Split up Channel(s)?

Gamingskhan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm looking at doing basketball videos, technology videos, and vlogs. Should I put the vlogs and technology videos on one account, and basketball on another? Also need an idea for a channel name. Thanks.

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm looking at doing basketball videos, technology videos, and vlogs. Should I put the vlogs and technology videos on one account, and basketball on another? Also need an idea for a channel name. Thanks.
When you're starting out it's really hard to have two channels because you have to try to keep up with them both. You could still give it a go if you want, and if you know you'll be able to keep on top of both of them, and then move to only using one if it doesn't work. It's hard growing one channel as it is though so two would be even harder.

If you do go with using one channel, you could maybe just separate the videos into different playlists and set days that specific types of videos will go up. If you do that the people who like that specific content will know what day they should be looking out for a vid.