How to send Messages to Multiple People!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First of all, go to your YouTube Inbox, then go to Address Book (Here), then select the people you wish to send the message to (Max 25 at a time), then hit compose, then type the message and click send.
Then You're Done!

Hope I Helped!
Michael Carlyle (aDrunkP3NQU1N)
I have never tried that myself, I think it is too time consuming but thanks for sharing :)

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
I have never tried that myself, I think it is too time consuming but thanks for sharing :)
You should try it out, it's easy once you know how to do it!, also it's not as time consuming as typing out the messages to each person individually ;)

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You should try it out, it's easy once you know how to do it!, also it's not as time consuming as typing out the messages to each person individually ;)
Its just me I am too lazy to promote via messaging methods :D If say I wanted 2k people to have the message it would take me all day long. I will if I get my new channel started eventually although I cant see it happening for a long time. I agree with that about being less time consuming, it would take weeks to do them individually.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Its just me I am too lazy to promote via messaging methods :D If say I wanted 2k people to have the message it would take me all day long. I will if I get my new channel started eventually although I cant see it happening for a long time. I agree with that about being less time consuming, it would take weeks to do them individually.
Yeah!, The only thing is you've got to make sure you send the message(s) to the right people, because I've sent a message out in the past to all my 'Friends on YouTube' and a few didn't like either the message or the video, so they disliked my video, It's just like a kick in the gut!

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah!, The only thing is you've got to make sure you send the message(s) to the right people, because I've sent a message out in the past to all my 'Friends on YouTube' and a few didn't like either the message or the video, so they disliked my video, It's just like a kick in the gut!
I can imagine that lol I have had them before when I have received the same thing twice and once three times, I dont bother disliking videos though, even the ones I dont like, I just remember to delete any future ones if they dont really interest me much.

It is a good thing making sure these people are targeted, it could be a good thing to check out their channels first before sending and selectively go through them and message only those you think might be interested.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
I can imagine that lol I have had them before when I have received the same thing twice and once three times, I dont bother disliking videos though, even the ones I dont like, I just remember to delete any future ones if they dont really interest me much.

It is a good thing making sure these people are targeted, it could be a good thing to check out their channels first before sending and selectively go through them and message only those you think might be interested.
I now try to make sure that the people that I send the message to might be interested in the video, but I don't use this method anymore, since I've gathered my fan base. :p

Michael Carlyle (aDrunkP3NQU1N)

ISAFNATO

Youtube PRO
Reaction score
Youtube funny abouts spam bot's..Seen lot youtube members get band from spam bot's