how to recovery monetization this way?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the monetization forum. :)

What does that "Learn more" link say? I'm guessing that explains everything?

End of September, Google sent out emails to all partners explaining stricter rules about content and monetization. I suggest you read that email. :)

Here is an extract:

The AdSense Help Center and Policy Center have been updated with the full breakdown of policies and restrictions. Please review these to better understand the changes that were made, and to ensure your content remains in compliance.​
Note that going forward, Google will be announcing updates to our policies and restrictions for AdSense on this change log. Publishers are required to keep abreast of changes to policies and be in compliance with them at all times.​

Reactions: KatyAdelson

toqchista99

Reaction score
Moved to the monetization forum. :)

What does that "Learn more" link say? I'm guessing that explains everything?

End of September, Google sent out emails to all partners explaining stricter rules about content and monetization. I suggest you read that email. :)

Here is an extract:

The AdSense Help Center and Policy Center have been updated with the full breakdown of policies and restrictions. Please review these to better understand the changes that were made, and to ensure your content remains in compliance.​
Note that going forward, Google will be announcing updates to our policies and restrictions for AdSense on this change log. Publishers are required to keep abreast of changes to policies and be in compliance with them at all times.​

there isnn't anything