how to react to this comment

Boseen

I've Got It
So I had this comment that complimented the video and then asked me if I could check out her channel too. Personally I do not ask people to visit my channel when I comment. But i'm not sure if I should approve a comment asking me to check her channel out.

What;s your opinion?

I always ignore those comments, they usually get caught in my spam filter that I have set so they usually never actually appear on my videos.. But yeah, sub for sub/begging for subs is very common these days... people do it on so many videos its crazy

I don't think its rude to delete those kinds of comments because they're sometimes just copy and paste basic compliments like I got one the other day saying something along the lines of 'I love your content keep making videos! they're really good! Check out my channel to and subscribe :)' very generic, very basic, probably copy/paste on hundreds of videos..

I always ignore those comments, they usually get caught in my spam filter that I have set so they usually never actually appear on my videos.. But yeah, sub for sub/begging for subs is very common these days... people do it on so many videos its crazy

I don't think its rude to delete those kinds of comments because they're sometimes just copy and paste basic compliments like I got one the other day saying something along the lines of 'I love your content keep making videos! they're really good! Check out my channel to and subscribe :)' very generic, very basic, probably copy/paste on hundreds of videos..
Ah true, it's very generic often. I'll just monitor them and make sure they are placed in spam. It' frustrating when people place those kind of comments

I always mark them as spam, find it quite disrepectful when people do that, especially when it's blatant.

As long as that certain viewer isn't always commenting me for me to check out their channel I usually check out their channel to support but if its saying sub for sub or somewhere along those lines I mark as spam and delete. I think we all as small YouTubers want people to check out our channels but if its just a comment that is being copy and pasted to promote their video I ignore it. Usually Youtube detects if a comment is copy and pasted for promotional purposes and automatically puts it in spam though lol hope this helps! :)

The sad fact is that most likely they didnt even watch your video. You found your channel some how commented on one video to advertise there channel there. Hoping that you or one of your viewers would check them out.

Back